We take your right to privacy seriously, and want you to feel comfortable using this website.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your IP address.
- The website you visited prior to your visit to us.
- Your name.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Anything you communicate to us, including by phone, mail or email.
What we do with the information we collect
Information may be used to customise and improve your user experience on this site, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may distribute your contact information to a single affiliated company if they referred you to this site. This enables them to better serve you and help you with any products or services they recommended to you.
- If you communicate with us and we deem that communication to be a testimonial, we may publicise it for commercial purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any other third parties unless:
- We have your permission;
- We are required by law to do so;
- Your consent is obtained, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out for the sharing of data;
- A service provided on our site requires interaction with a third party, or is provided by a third party, such as an application service provider;
- Pursuant to legal action or law enforcement;
- It is found that your use of this site violates the site editor’s policy, terms of service, or other usage guidelines, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by the site editor to protect the site editor’s legal rights and/or property; or
- This site is purchased by a third party, in which case that third party will be able to use the data in the same manner as set forth in this policy.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. In the event you choose to use such links to visit other websites, you are advised to exercise caution and read the privacy policies published on those sites.
You should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Like many websites, this website sets and uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Referring email or URLs
If you send a friend an email from this site or if you send the url of one of our web pages to a friend, you must assume that some data is collected about your IP address and your email address and that of your friend. You must assume that referred emails or web pages may appear to come from your email. You must accept full responsibility for referring pages or email to a friend and agree to indemnify us for any damage, intentional or unintentional that results from such referrals.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place certain measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. However, as a consideration for viewing or interacting with this site in any manner, you waive all claims of any nature against us concerning any loss, alteration, or misuse of information. You must assume it is possible for our systems to be breached and your personal data to be obtained by others (e.g. “hackers”) and used in an inappropriate manner that may cause you harm and and that you agree that we are not responsible for damages to you.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you can choose to not fill in that form.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us. You will find our contact details on the “Contact Us” page of this site.
If you have any questions about this policy or about this website, please feel free to contact the site administrator. You will find our contact details on the “Contact Us” page of this site.